PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS CONTEST (SEPTEMBER 2021)
Acknowledgment of the conditions of participation:
- The competition has no connection to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook.
- Participation in the competition is only possible under the conditions listed here. By participating, the participant expressly accepts these conditions of participation.
- The “FISH WATER ADVENTURE” group reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons.
Prize & participation:
- Registration for the competition ends on September 20, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- You can win a fishing holiday at the Waltershof adventure hotel in South Tyrol for 2 people over 4 days / 3 nights incl. Half board and one fishing card per person. The winner will be selected at random from all new newsletter registrations.
- Eligible are people who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation and who are resident in Austria, Germany, Italy or Switzerland.
- The raffle for the free stay takes place after the execution period has expired, excluding the public and guaranteeing the random principle.
- The winner will be informed of the prize by email. Winners must return their contact and address details within 3 working days (from notification of the prize). If winners do not confirm acceptance of the prize during this time, their entitlement to the prize expires without replacement. A substitute winner will then be determined at random. There is no obligation to accept the prize.
- The winner receives a voucher and contacts the ABENTEUER FISCHWASSER member company directly to reserve and book the free stay. The voucher is valid for the 2022 fishing season.
- The prize cannot be redeemed in cash. The judges’ decision is final.
Data processing: By participating in the competition, the participant consents to data processing and the receipt of e-mails and newsletters for advertising purposes. The participant expressly agrees to this. The participant can revoke this consent at any time by letter, fax or email. The participant is responsible for the correctness and completeness of his / her submitted data.