Since November 8, 2021, all guests need 2G proof (= vaccinated or recovered) to access hotels and restaurants in Austria.
Recognized access certificates:
- Recovery: a separation notice or a doctor’s confirmation of an infection that has occurred in the past six months and has currently expired (antibody tests are no longer valid).
- Vaccinated: Confirmation of vaccination status with a green COVID-19 passport. The exemption from the obligation to test applies from the day of the 2nd vaccination and is valid for 9 months.
- For all those who have only received one vaccination so far, there is a transition period until December 6th: a 2.5G rule applies here (proof of an existing vaccination + negative PCR test – valid for 72 hours).
PCR Test Offers:
All guests who have to show a PCR test in addition to their 1st vaccination in order to join an ABENTEUER FISCHWASSER member company can take advantage of the test offers at the following locations free of charge. More information and advance reservations at https://www.oesterreich-testet.at/#/landingPage :
- Trial offer in pharmacies (with e-card)
- Trial offer from resident doctors (with e-card)
- Red Cross test roads (even without an e-card)
- Test offer for community test roads (even without an e-card)
- Test bus (also without e-card)
Entry into Italy
Vacation trips to Italy are possible with a 3G certificate . It is also necessary to fill out the following digital entry form. https://app.euplf.eu/#/
- Travel safely in Austria in Corona times: Hotel and gastronomy (austria.info)
- Current information on entering Austria can be found at the following link from Österreich Werbung: Travel safely in Austria in Corona times: Entry (austria.info)