… feel at home as a guest!
Salzburger hospitality and coziness at the Zacherlbräu
The Zacherlbräu is a traditional inn in the middle of the popular vacation region Grossglockner-Zellersee, which is surrounded by the sports destinations of Saalbach and Kaprun. “Zacherbräu“ has always stood for solid traditional gastronomy. With our own agricultural products we can offer the highest quality! We would be happy to welcome you and your friends to our small family business! A warm welcome from the Huber family and staff!
Beautiful and spacious rooms as well as two chalets are the basis for a successful vacation.
Fishing licenses for the Fuscher Ache, one of the most beautiful streams between Mount Grossglockner and Lake Zeller See, as well as the Salzach River and Seekanäle Canals.
Our Fishing Service:
- Free introductions to the fishing waters where we will show you the best fishing spots and parking areas
- Individually designed fly fishing courses for beginners
- Fly tying “Stammtisch“ (group of regulars) – we are always happy to help with fly tying
- 3 of the most catchy flies/nymphs/streamers are included in all packages
- Fly fishing shop in house – fishing rods, wadding, binding material, accessories and much more
- The catch of the day can be prepared for free in our kitchen
- Free bike rental – various fishing spots are easily accessible by bike
- Drying room, vacuum and freezer
- Fishing in the rhythm of nature – days that are particularly suitable according to the lunar calendar.
- Our fishing hotline: +43 (0)699 10975 201
We would love to share the joy of fly fishing with you. After your vacation with us we hope that you will also come to share our same enthusiasm for fly tying and fishing!
With friendly fishermen greetings and a strong „Petri Heil“, the fly fishing guides Thomas & Jörg from the Zacherlwirt.