… feel at home as a guest!
Salzburg hospitality and cosiness in the Zacherlbräu
The Zacherlbräu, a home-style inn in the middle of the popular holiday region Großglockner-Zellersee, surrounded by the sports destinations Saalbach and Kaprun. “Zacherlbräu” has always stood for dignified traditional gastronomy. In connection with our own farm, we offer the highest quality! We look forward to pampering you and your friends in our small family business! Welcome to the Huber family and employees!
Beautiful, spacious rooms and two chalets are the basis for a successful holiday.
Fishing licenses for the Fuscher Ache, one of the most beautiful streams between Großglockner and Lake Zell, as well as the Salzach and lake canals.
Our fishing service:
- Free introduction to the waters, we will show you the best fishing spots and parking for the fisherman
- Individually designed fly fishing courses for beginners
- Fly tying regulars table – we are always happy to help with re-tying a “fly”
- 3 of the most catchy flies / nymphs / streamers included in all packages
- Fly fishing shop in the house – fishing rods, wading clothing, binding material, accessories and much more
- The catch of the day is lovingly prepared in our kitchen for free
- Free bike rental – various fishing spots are also easily accessible by bike
- Drying room, vacuum or freezing option
- Fishing in the rhythm of nature – days that are particularly suitable according to the lunar calendar
- Our fishing hotline: +43 (0) 699 10975 201
We would be happy to show you the fun of fly fishing and maybe you will one day become as enthusiastic fly tiers and fishermen as we have become!
With a friendly fisherman’s greeting and a strong “Petri Heil”
the fly fishing guides Thomas & Jörg from Zacherlwirt .