We are very happy to have a delicious “secret recipe” from our adventure fish water member Landhotel-Gut Puttererseehof to be able to reveal: Hake with wild garlic noodles!🙂
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS:
Time required: 45 minutes + 1 hour the dough rests
250 g non-slip flour
5 tbsp olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
Wild garlic pesto:
60 g wild garlic
150 ml of olive oil
70 g walnuts, chopped
4 pike fillets á 150g
some lemon juice, 1⁄2 lemon
Olive oil for frying
Edible flowers depending on the season
- For the wild garlic noodles, knead a dough from flour, egg, water, olive oil and salt. Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll out the pasta dough very thinly and turn it through the pasta machine. Put the pasta in a saucepan with boiling salted water. Bring to the boil once, let it steep for 5 minutes and strain.
- Slightly heat butter in a saucepan and toss the pasta in it. Without heat, add wild garlic pesto to taste, toss again.
- Salt the hake fillet and drizzle with lemon juice. Turn in flour and fry in olive oil until crispy.
- Arrange the wild garlic noodles on the plate and top with the hake. Sprinkle with edible flowers and garnish with half a lemon.
Have fun trying it out and enjoy your meal!
© Photo & recipe: Landhotel-Gut Puttererseehof